We’ve previously covered the V-MODA True Blood headphones awhile ago, and I guess it’s been doing pretty well since V-MODA has just announced the launch of the limited edition version of the HBO series-inspired audio accessory. Called the True Blood MAKER, the limited edition Zinc Metal in-ear headphones will feature a slightly different styling compared to the original headphones. The sound quality will remain the same though, featuring V-MODA’s trademark V-MASQUE drivers and BLISS 3.0 fittings to bring you “vibrant bass, vivid mid-range and vivacious highs.”
The V-MODA True Blood MAKER will come with a black Zinc Metal coffin pendant, a blood red transparent jewel and of course – a serial number to signify its exclusivity. There will only be 400 V-MODA True Blood MAKER headphones manufactured, and each one will cost $150. They will be available online at V-MODA’s website, the HBO online store and at the HBO Shop in NYC.
Note: a previous version of this article mentioned 4000 units. It was a typo. Only 400 will be built, sorry for the error.
- 2013-08-01: V-Moda Announces New BoomPro And CoilPro Accessories
- 2013-04-24: V-Moda's Metallo iPhone Case Comes With A Guitar Pick
- 2013-03-15: V-MODA Vamp Verza Case Turns Phone Into A Mobile Hi-Fi
- 2012-12-19: V-MODA M-100 Headphones Now Available
- 2012-06-13: V-MODA's VAMP aims to bring audiophile quality to the iPhone
- 2011-07-21: V-MODA REVAMP in-ear headphones are fit for a king
- 2009-09-02: V-Moda Faze headset
- 2009-11-04: V-MODA headphones unveiled
- 2010-05-18: V-MODA announces Remix Audio fashion-forward in-ear headphones
- 2010-08-05: V-MODA Revolutionary Crossfade LP Over-Ear headphones receive two more colors