Looking for a new hard disk to store stuff you’ve been downloading and collecting? If that’s you, you find yourself looking to pick up a new hard disk already, here’s a tip: there really isn’t much between the different the two brands you’re looking at. As long as they both feature the same specs, there’s really no reason to pay much more for one model unless the bundled extras are a big deal.
The Verbatim Store n Save external hard disk features a USB 3.0 port (which transfers data at up to 4.8GBit/s, is available in capacities of 1TB, 2TB and 3TB, comes with Nero BackItUp and Burn Essentials’ software, and Green Button energy-saving software. No mention of when the hard disks will arrive in the US, but they are available in Europe now, with prices starting at $102 (76 Euro) for the 1TB model.
Next Story: Sony XPeria Ray Unlocked for $425
- 2012-06-05: Verbatim unveils portable charging solutions
- 2012-05-01: Verbatim introduces its new Store 'n' Go V3 USB 3.0 flash drives
- 2012-01-09: Verbatim Store ‘n’ Go Micro USB Drive Plus
- 2011-12-16: Toshiba Japan unveils USB 3.0 TransMemory-EX flash drive
- 2011-11-28: Verbatim Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard lets you be productive on the go
- 2011-11-15: Verbatim releases new Bluetooth wireless mobile keyboard
- 2011-09-30: Super Talent USB 3.0 Storage POD Enclosure
- 2010-10-06: Verbatim does USB 3.0 with new portable hard drives