Prepaid plans tend to be more expensive in the long run when you consider the amount of usage with the money you have to pay per minute, and Verizon Wireless intends to help those who are on a tight budget and yet need unlimited data on a prepaid plan – hence announcing their $50 unlimited voice and data prepaid plan. This plan will definitely have Sprint and T-Mobile’s prepaid options in its line of sight, and of course, there is another alternative if you prefer to rock to Ma Bell’s network with their $50 GoPhone prepaid plan.
What will Verizon offer for $50? We’re talking about unlimited talk, text and web usage, and from this Thursday onwards, said plan will be available to eligible Verizon Wireless customers. Guess if you’ve been waiting to switch over from another network to Verizon while using an iPhone, this is a very good reason to do so.
Do you think the long rumored cheaper iPhone model might eventually be the best selling phone in the prepaid segment with deals from carriers such as what Verizon is offering at the moment? I am quite sure that despite being “unlimited”, there is a fair use policy stashed somewhere underneath the mountain of fine print.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: prepaid, Verizon, vzw,
- Seen at: cultofmac