VIPodium relies on Kinnect or related technology ASUS WAVI Xtion to enable an AR fitting room which allows users to virtually try-on clothes. Unlike the two solutions I saw at DEMO last time, it is possible to get a 360 view of the garments and the system gets the exact measurements of the products by connecting with the retailers’ manufacturing database.
Additionally, the system offers social sharing tools and access to detailed information from the 3D interface.
Check out the video demo above and the features list in the complete article.
Key features of the VIPodium include:
• Instant try- it-on option that allows access to clothes 24/7 either at home or in store;
• 360-degree view permits customers to see garments from different angles;
• 3D interface to easily browse through the garments
• Social tools for voting and sharing ;
• “Brand communication” tool enables apparel retailers to get detailed information on the wants and the needs of their customers
• “Fit communication” tool enables quick electronic automatic interchange of garment-sizing measurements between apparel retailers and VIPodium to optimize the virtual garment fit.
Xbox 360 Launches Twitch Application To Let You Watch Others Play Games
Google 'Map Diving' Lets You Skydive Into Google Maps
YouTube Trends Map Displays Most Popular Videos Based On Region, Gender, Age
Watch What Happens During A DDoS Attack