Visture, a Shenzen-based company has announced the launch of a new Android tablet called the Visture V1. Packing looks similar to the Apple iPad, it even carriers similar specs: a 9.7″ 1024 x 768 display, 10-hour battery life, Cortex A9 CPU, 3G and WiFi versions, front and rear cameras, a microSD card slot, Bluetooth, Android 2.3, and GPS (on the 3G model). And if looking like and packing similar specs to the iPad 2 isn’t enough for you: the Visture V1 comes with its own smart cover as well.
The Visture V1 will be another one of those Chinese devices that don’t make it to this side of the world, but seeing how it’s already saturated with so many different Android tablets – it’s not like we need another one. Though you gotta admit, the smart cover idea is pretty neat. Maybe other manufacturers will include a similar accessory in the future.
Next Story: ZTE Tania: ZTE's first Windows Phone device
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2011-10-26: Gooapple V5 caught on video
- 2011-10-24: iPad 2 knock-off packs more RAM and runs Android
- 2011-10-18: HDC Sensation is a convincing HTC Sensation knock off
- 2011-10-14: Wopad V7+ Android tablet unveiled
- 2011-10-13: Yipai C7 Android tablets are colorful