It is safe to assume that the majority of Windows Phone users out there have been waiting for the Mango update for a long, long time ever since they caught whiff of it. Well, hold your breath just for a little bit longer as Vodafone Australia has just announced that they have finished work on the Mango update for the HTC Trophy, and has set out to give it its stamp of approval.
Surely those who are associated with Telstra and Optus will wonder when would their turn be assuming those carriers do have Windows Phone handsets. No idea on how much longer the wait will be over at Vodafone Australia, but we sure are keeping our fingers crossed that our friends Down Under will be happier than usual in the weeks to come.
Next Story: RingShuffle: Say goodbye to stalkers
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-10-28: AT&T announces a trio of new Windows Phones
- 2011-10-28: Windows Phone Mango heads for virtually all devices
- 2011-10-07: HTC TITAN unboxed
- 2011-09-22: HTC Radar 4G headed for T-Mobile, seen in the wild