If you’re living in Germany and are rather disappointed that you cannot get hold of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in that part of the world simply because Apple’s legal eagles have filed an injunction to the courts to ban the sales of said tablet there, fret not. There are still other alternatives out there (which Apple probably hopes will steer you towards their very own iPad 2), and Vodafone Germany might offer two possible solutions with their very own Vodafone-branded Smart Tab 7 and Smart Tab 10.
Both these models will be powered by the Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system, running on a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor not to mention sharing the same 1,280 × 800 resolution – which means you can play back High Definition (not Full HD) videos without missing a beat. Not only that, these will sport 16GB and 32GB internal memory capacities, depending on the size of your bank account. Expect these to arrive in Germany this November though at a yet unspecified price point.
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-03-18: Vodafone UK To Sell Gold Galaxy S5 Exclusively
- 2014-03-12: Vodafone Germany Begins To Introduce SIM Card Based Encryption
- 2014-02-25: Vodafone Instant Network Mini Delivers Mobile Networks When Disaster Strikes
- 2014-01-27: AT&T Announces They Have No Intention Of Bidding On Vodafone