There apparently is a leaked image of the AT&T inventory system that depicted a white colored iPhone 4s – where some say this is the budget model from Apple, assuming you do not want to pick up the full fledged iPhone 5, of course. This particular screenshot made its way to Engadget from a tipster, where it was listed as the “iPhone 4s” right under other iPhone models including the super old iPhone 3G and current iPhone 4. The listing does not seem to be a complete one however, since it fails to inform viewers of the storage capacity.
Not only that, some might say that this is just conjured up since the “s” does not boast any caps, such as the “G” in the “iPhone 3G 8GB Black” listing. Could this entry be an honest mistake, or is it some sort of red herring that is meant to mislead journalists and offer a distraction from the iPhone 5?
All will be revealed in due time I suppose by Apple, we will just dismiss this as a rumor at the moment until an official announcement is made – or something more concrete comes up.
Next Story: Motorized Skateboard makes Tony Hawk cringe
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-11-29: iPhone 4S priced like a boss
- 2011-10-26: iPhone 4S crushes competition in Japan
- 2011-10-17: iPhone 4S hits more than four million in weekend sales
- 2011-10-11: Early iPhone 4S benchmarks
- 2011-10-04: iPhone 4S name dropped in iTunes beta