There apparently is a leaked image of the AT&T inventory system that depicted a white colored iPhone 4s – where some say this is the budget model from Apple, assuming you do not want to pick up the full fledged iPhone 5, of course. This particular screenshot made its way to Engadget from a tipster, where it was listed as the “iPhone 4s” right under other iPhone models including the super old iPhone 3G and current iPhone 4. The listing does not seem to be a complete one however, since it fails to inform viewers of the storage capacity.
Not only that, some might say that this is just conjured up since the “s” does not boast any caps, such as the “G” in the “iPhone 3G 8GB Black” listing. Could this entry be an honest mistake, or is it some sort of red herring that is meant to mislead journalists and offer a distraction from the iPhone 5?
All will be revealed in due time I suppose by Apple, we will just dismiss this as a rumor at the moment until an official announcement is made – or something more concrete comes up.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 4S, iphone4s,
- Seen at: appleinsider