Word is going around that the web version of Windows Phone Marketplace has already gone live – so that means those of you who are about to pick up your first Windows Phone Mango smartphone (or have upgraded your Windows Phone 7 with the Mango update) will soon be able to give apps a go there, with the option of purchasing them directly on the handset, of course.
So far, it has been confirmed that the site is accessible via the newly redesign portal both in Germany and in the US. At Marketplace, you are able to browse for any app that suits your fancy (if they have it), as well as give more than 30,000 plus apps a whirl before you drop some chump change for them. At the moment, if you attempt to purchase an app or use the trial, you will be met with an error as Microsoft is still working on the back end even as you read this.
Are you stoked already? Will the new and revamped Windows Phone Marketplace breath fresh air into the online app scene?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: marketplace, windows, windows phone, windowsphone,
- Seen at: wpcentral