Which is the best gaming platform in your opinion? Well, some might say home consoles, while others swear by the desktop. How about you? For those who decide on the former, but are still losing sleep over whether the Xbox 360 or Sony PS3 rocks their socks off, here is a mutual solution – a PC case that carries parts of both consoles. Timofiend is the creator behind this unique PC case mod, where he says that it is still a work in progress, but basically, he managed to get both consoles working in a single case.
All the relevant instructions can be found here, and you do need to be quite the handyman if you were to construct this by yourself. Timofiend started off with an Xbox Slim 4GB, since it is smaller and easier to fit in, but also because it is easier to keep cool. As for the PS3, he relied on the 80GB model.
Well, just what do you think of this kind of setup? Of course, it would have been nicer if it could be connected to a nice HDTV in your living room, but that is a small problem that cannot be solved, right?
Next Story: Sweden 3G coverage is tops
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-07-09: New Lost Planet 3 Trailer Features A Lot Of Internal Monlogue [Video]
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26: XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20
- 2013-04-25: Skyrim Legendary Edition Coming June 4 To PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- 2013-03-27: Watch 17 Minutes Of Battlefield 4 Gameplay Footage