Which is the best gaming platform in your opinion? Well, some might say home consoles, while others swear by the desktop. How about you? For those who decide on the former, but are still losing sleep over whether the Xbox 360 or Sony PS3 rocks their socks off, here is a mutual solution – a PC case that carries parts of both consoles. Timofiend is the creator behind this unique PC case mod, where he says that it is still a work in progress, but basically, he managed to get both consoles working in a single case.
All the relevant instructions can be found here, and you do need to be quite the handyman if you were to construct this by yourself. Timofiend started off with an Xbox Slim 4GB, since it is smaller and easier to fit in, but also because it is easier to keep cool. As for the PS3, he relied on the 80GB model.
Well, just what do you think of this kind of setup? Of course, it would have been nicer if it could be connected to a nice HDTV in your living room, but that is a small problem that cannot be solved, right?RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: mod, pc, ps3, xbox, xbox 360, xbox360,
- Seen at: timofiend.blogspot