Sue Storm, Susan Richards – take your pick, she is still the Invisible Woman and a founding member of the Fantastic Four. Since she has the innate ability to turn invisible (without having to go naked like the original Invisible Man), surely she needs a ride that will live up to her reputation. While a tank is not the most discreet vehicle if you want to be invisible, the one you see here is special – it is a tank that is invisible to radar, as its infrared signatures can be modified to look like that of a car or some other far smaller vehicle. Of course, this is but a precursor to what the defense industry is looking at – that is, to have a tank that will be invisible to the naked eye as well. Do you think the military will be able to pull it off?
- 2014-03-31: P0-01 Stealth Tank Is A Master Of Disguise
- 2013-11-28: US Military Caught Pirating Software, To Pay $50 Million In Fines
- 2013-08-19: Canada Tests Stealth Snowmobile
- 2012-12-13: Injected Foam Could Prevent Soldiers From Bleeding To Death
- 2012-12-11: Sham II Syrian “Tank” Controlled by PlayStation Controller
- 2012-11-05: PIXNET super vision system for soldiers
- 2012-10-24: Military zeppelin to land cargo sans runway