If you’re interested in getting your hands on an Amazon Kindle Fire, you will be pleased to know that there will be more internet video options for you, thanks to a deal that ABC and Disney made with Amazon along with Netflix, which unfortunately does not include any exclusive deals of any kind.
Basically what this deal entails is that it gives both Netflix and Amazon access to ABC and Disney’s back catalogue, and all prior seasons of both active and recently ended shows. For Netflix this would be an extension to their current deal with ABC and Disney, which currently offers streaming access to shows like Grey’s Anatomy, Lost, Ugly Betty and Hannah Montana.
Amazon customers will be getting access to Marvel’s animated shows, although the titles are unknown at this point. Amazon Prime customers will be able to start streaming these shows, along with the back catalogue through their Amazon Kindle Fire as well. For new Amazon Kindle Fire owners, they will be given a free month’s trial subscription to Amazon’s Prime service.RELATED
- Digital Mirror Changes Your Expression To Look Happier In Real-Time
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Xbox Video Launched On The Web, Windows Phone App Coming Soon
- Amazon Instant Video Launched In Japan
- Yahoo Signs Katie Couric As Global Anchor
- Follow: abc, Amazon, disney, kindle fire, Netflix, video streaming,
- Seen at: electronista