It seems as though Amazon’s Trade-In Program has just gotten a little bit more inclusive – it will now be able to accept Kindles to the fold, while non-Amazon e-readers are also welcome. If you have an old Kindle lying around somewhere that you think you probably won’t be using it anymore, then the trade-in ought to net you around $25 to $135, depending on the make, model and overall condition.
All you need to do is enter your beloved e-reader into the system, and Amazon will do their bit by awarding you with a gift card corresponding to their perceived value of your device. Heck, Amazon even offers free shipping with this program for added value. Surely when the Kindle Touch and Kindle Fire hit the market, existing e-reader owners will most probably make full use of this program. Do you think you will take advantage of this program?RELATED
- Facebook Introduces Windows 8.1 App Update With Slew Of New Features
- Gigaset Dives Into The Tablet Market
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- Chuwi V88 Is An iPad Clone That Will Cost You $177
- Redbox Instant On iPhone Now Supports AirPlay Streaming
- Follow: kindle,