Angry Birds must be really, really popular if it were to “star” on the International Space Station (ISS), as a couple of iPads will be travelling in two upcoming Russian space launches later this month. Not only that, a stuffed toy doll of the red bird from Rovio Mobile’s “Angry Birds” puzzle game will also follow the next trio of crew members who are set to depart Earth for the ISS in November.
The iPads will keep company iPods that are being used by the space station’s crew, while the red Angry Bird toy’s purpose is meant to help signal that cosmonauts and NASA astronauts have made it to space, the moment the bird ‘flies’, or rather, float in zero gravity conditions.
Good thing the red Angry Bird needs no water or food, and neither will it leave globules of poop floating all over the place as you, an astronaut, run the risk of making your way across your face by accident.
- 2014-03-12 Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07 Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13 Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12 Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29 Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2014-01-28 Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users
- 2013-03-01 Angry Birds Developer Releasing The Croods Mobile Game On iOS, Android