Remember the APEN A3 Digital Pen that lets you digitize everything you write without having to go through the process of retyping it all out on your computer? Well, the folks over at APEN have released a new version of the pen, called the A4 Digital Pen, and this time it work directly with your iOS devices – the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
It works in the same way as the previous version – users just turn on the receiver and write with the pen like they do normally, but this time, the receiver can transfer your stored writings and drawings directly to an iOS device with the use of a 30-pin cable (computer not required). The APEN A4 Digital Pen can store up to 100 pages in its memory, and has a photo sketcher feature to annotate written words or drawings on computer images.
The APEN A4 Digital Pen is available now and carries a suggested retail price of $129.99. It works with Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.5 and above, and iOS 3.0 or above.
Next Story: Google Maps now offers single language labels
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!