Updated (11.56am PT): Both sites are up and running already. Welcome, iPhone 4S!
I guess after the announcement of the iPhone 4S, not only did Apple’s stock take a dive, so did their website. I noticed a messed up layout at the beginning, only to be greeted by the message that you see above “Access Denied. You don’t have permission to access “http://www.apple.com/iphone” on this server.” – anyone else got that? This can only mean one thing – Apple is working on uploading the iPhone 4S pages, so early adopters might want to keep on hitting the F5 button (or refresh on your equivalent Web-surfing device)…
Not only that, the entire Apple.com site is down with the same “Access Denied” sign. I wonder how long will it take for them to get everything up and running around.
Next Story: iCloud recapped at "Let's talk iPhone" event
- 2014-01-16 Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17 Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11 Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08 Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court