Updated (11.56am PT): Both sites are up and running already. Welcome, iPhone 4S!
I guess after the announcement of the iPhone 4S, not only did Apple’s stock take a dive, so did their website. I noticed a messed up layout at the beginning, only to be greeted by the message that you see above “Access Denied. You don’t have permission to access “http://www.apple.com/iphone” on this server.” – anyone else got that? This can only mean one thing – Apple is working on uploading the iPhone 4S pages, so early adopters might want to keep on hitting the F5 button (or refresh on your equivalent Web-surfing device)…
Not only that, the entire Apple.com site is down with the same “Access Denied” sign. I wonder how long will it take for them to get everything up and running around.RELATED
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Follow: Apple Inc,