It is really interesting to see how ordinary folks are able to spot unusual changes, even minor ones, on a website with amazing regularity these days. Case in point, there were whispers of Cupertino working on a refresh of their MacBook Pro range in due time which would see the inclusion of improved Bluetooth wireless networking as well as minor processor upgrades, but here is far more solid evidence – pulled from Apple’s own online store, no less.
A search on Apple’s online store for ‘MacBook Pro’ will naturally pull out the full list of Apple’s products, and in that list itself, a couple of mysterious entries for ‘MacBook Pro Memory Models’ located near the bottom has the accompanying caption which says, “Ships: Coming in November”. Even more interesting is the fact that they are linked to two inactive URLs – now how about that?
What do you think – are those placeholders for a MacBook Pro refresh, or is it just a programming mistake on the webmaster’s part?
Next Story: PS3 3.73 firmware update ready for download
- 2014-03-05: 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- 2013-11-07: Apple Issues Fix For 13" MacBook Pros' Trackpad And Keyboard Woes
- 2013-11-03: OS X Mavericks Taps MacBook Pro's Ambient Light Sensor To Detect Movement
- 2013-10-30: Apple Announces Fix Incoming For MacBook Pros With Keyboard/Trackpad Issues
- 2013-10-28: Late 2013 MacBook Pros Experiencing Keyboard And Trackpad Freezes
- 2013-03-05: 2013 Retina MacBook Pro Has Fan Speed Issues
- 2013-02-13: MacBook Pro With Retina Display Prices Updated
- 2011-10-24: MacBook Pro refreshed specs (Official)
- 2011-09-13: Apple to release MacBook Pro refresh this month?
- 2010-12-15: Whispers of MacBook Pro and iMac redesigns on the horizon