So we know that Apple has launched iCloud, but beyond storing and syncing to your various Mac and iOS devices, there are rumors that suggest Apple may have bigger plans for iCloud, and looking into the possibility of streaming movies from the cloud to Mac or iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
This seems to be in line with Apple’s plans to cut the cord between devices and computers, and they’re hoping to allow their users who purchase movies and videos from iTunes the ability to stream their purchases without having to manually transfer the files. With iTunes already allowing users to re-download songs that they already own, it looks like Apple is hoping to bring the same convenience to their users who purchase movies and videos.
Naturally Apple has declined to comment on this just yet, but what do you guys think? Would this streaming service onto a variety of Apple devices you own make online purchases of movies and videos much more appealing?
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch