Are you on the lookout for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer 2? If you so happen to live across the pond, then you might be interested to know that this particular device is set to hit our friends in the UK this coming November 7th. While we know that Stateside, the price will remain the same as its predecessor, UK retailer Lambda-Tek already has set up a product page for the device, touting a price point of £537.85 for the slate.
Should you click on the “Check Stock” button, you will be greeted by a “Oops, we have run out of stock-More expected on 07/11/2011” message. Does that mean November 7th would be the date where the Transformer 2 makes it debut? Since you’ve already waited for so long, what is another three weeks, right?
So far there are still rumors swirling around its specifications, including a larger touchscreen display, a quad core Tegra 3 processor to run proceedings without any hiccup, 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory and Google’s tablet-optimized Android Honeycomb operating system.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2011-11-11: ASUS Transformer Prime gets the hands-on treatment
- 2011-11-08: ASUS Transformer Prime launch to be delayed?
- 2011-11-07: ASUS Transformer Prime to ship a few weeks after launch?
- 2011-11-04: ASUS Transformer Prime spotted in benchmark tests
- 2011-08-02: Asus Eee Pad Transformer 2 is in the pipeline