Are you on the lookout for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer 2? If you so happen to live across the pond, then you might be interested to know that this particular device is set to hit our friends in the UK this coming November 7th. While we know that Stateside, the price will remain the same as its predecessor, UK retailer Lambda-Tek already has set up a product page for the device, touting a price point of £537.85 for the slate.
Should you click on the “Check Stock” button, you will be greeted by a “Oops, we have run out of stock-More expected on 07/11/2011” message. Does that mean November 7th would be the date where the Transformer 2 makes it debut? Since you’ve already waited for so long, what is another three weeks, right?
So far there are still rumors swirling around its specifications, including a larger touchscreen display, a quad core Tegra 3 processor to run proceedings without any hiccup, 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory and Google’s tablet-optimized Android Honeycomb operating system.RELATED
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- AT&T Teams Up With Rogers To Offer 4G LTE Roaming In Canada
- More LG Nexus 8 Rumors Surface
- Follow: asus, transformer, transformer 2, Transformer Prime,
- Seen at: devicemag