Looking forward to ASUS’s Transformer 2 tablet? Well you should, especially considering that the original Transformer did surprisingly well for itself. There is no word on when the device is expected to be launched, although rumors are pointing at a release some time by the end of the year, and it’s starting to look like November could be the month where we will see the ASUS Transformer 2.
ASUS has recently uploaded a teaser video and based on the renderings in the video, the device is looking up to be rather sleek. No word on specs just yet, but if the rumors are to be believed, you can expect this tablet to be one of the first, if not the first tablet, to be powered by NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 processor along with 1GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It has been said to sport a 10.1” display and will run on Android’s Honeycomb platform.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2011-11-30: ASUS Transformer Prime gets official release date for 8th of December (Updated)
- 2011-11-22: ASUS Transformer Prime now up for pre-order
- 2011-11-11: ASUS Transformer Prime gets the hands-on treatment
- 2011-11-08: ASUS Transformer Prime launch to be delayed?
- 2011-11-07: ASUS Transformer Prime to ship a few weeks after launch?