The Formula 1 season might have just gotten a whole lot more boring with the crowning of the youngest dobule champion ever, but that doesn’t mean interest in the top class motorsport is waning. No sir, you can even bring home some Formula 1 goodness into the living room thanks to ARworks and their Augmented Reality content that was developed for the Junaio AR browser for conVisual, a German mobile marketing agency. All F1 cars presented in there come in three forms – in front of the back wall of the booth and on the leaflet distributed to the visitors.
You can hold your iPhone or Android smartphone on the print for an even more lifelike experience, where you can choose from a quartet of designs. To get a better idea on what the entire AR (Augmented Reality) exercise is all about, why not check out the video after the jump?
Next Story: Sonim announces trio of handsets
- 2014-01-28: Augmented Reality In Public Buses Might Attract More Passengers
- 2014-01-06: Turkish Bank App For Windows Phone Incorporates Augmented Reality
- 2013-12-20: Meta Pro Smart Glasses Wants To Take Augmented Reality To The Next Level
- 2013-10-17: Wikitude Studio Upgrade Brings Video Augmentations
- 2013-10-01: Volkswagen Demonstrates MARTA AR App To Help With Repairs
- 2013-03-19: Apple Awarded New Augmented Reality Patent
- 2013-03-12: Golden-i Brings Infrared Vision to Police
- 2013-01-16: teamLabHanger Makes Shopping More Interactive
- 2012-03-11: Lumus OE-31 See-through Wearable AR Display
- 2011-11-11: Moosejaw X-RAY app lets you see through clothing