Here is a little bit of respite for Samsung after they repeatedly failed to find a chink in Apple’s formidable armor – it seems that Samsung Electronics managed to pick up an Australian court approval that will fast-tracking its appeal against a ban on the sale of their new Galaxy Tab device Down Under, and will remain an interesting legal battle to watch regardless of which part of the world you’re living in.
Recently, Apple was granted an injunction against Samsung that prevented the sale of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 temporarily in Australia, whom Apple identifies as their chief rival where the tablet market is concerned.
Justice Linday Foster says, “I’m quite firm of the view that the matter should proceed on the basis that the lead application be referred to a full court, that it be listed at the same time as any prospective appeal and that the matter be expedited.” We look forward to a date being set and for further hearings to happen so that this saga can be resolved once and for all.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Apple Inc, australia, Samsung,
- Seen at: reuters