The Bing team has just announced some new updates that it recently introduced to Bing Autos. Starting today, using the service to find the perfect car is going to be so much easier. According to the announcement, there now are options for you to browse cars based on what matters to you, regardless of whether you’re looking for a new car or a used car. So besides searching by make and model year, users can now find owner reviews, expert reviews, videos, pricing and dealer lists – all from Bing itself. There’s no more need to trawl the internet looking for opinions on different websites. Get it all from Bing.
If you’re choosing between two cars, there’s even the option for you to place them side by side for a better comparison. Bing Autos is live now, give it a test drive and let us know what you think. No word on when it’ll hit the mobile versions of Bing, but it’ll probably be awhile.
Next Story: Microsoft: Zune players officially dead
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Updates Bing Windows Phone Apps, Removes "Bing" From Their Titles, Too
- 2014-04-08: Bing Flight Price Predictor Shuts Down
- 2014-03-19: Bing Shows Off Travel Time And Mileage For Driving Directions