Players of Blizzard’s MMORPG World of Warcraft are probably familiar with the Armory, which is a website that allows players to browse items, view characters of other players and even check on their talent builds. For those looking forward to Diablo III which is expected to be released next year, it looks Diablo III’s version of the armory is up and running.
Blizzard has opened a portion of their website which will allow you to check out some of the weapons and items that you may come across in the actual game. The weapons even list their stats and DPS (damage per second) scores, but keep in mind that these are just the base stats, which will definitely see changes once you’ve crafted and modified the heck out of them. Interested in planning items for your future character already? Head on down to Blizzard’s website and start browsing today!
Next Story: Sprint offers unlimited data to the iPhone
- 2014-04-23 BlizzCon 2014 Announced For 7-8 November
- 2014-04-18 Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16 Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11 Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2011-11-25 Diablo 3 rune effects shown off in new videos
- 2011-11-23 Diablo III could be released 17th February 2012
- 2011-10-21 World of Warcraft annual pass promotion gives you Diablo 3 for free
- 2011-09-23 Diablo 3 beta invitation email phishing scam
- 2011-09-21 Diablo 3 plays well with a gamepad