Bose has always put out products that are sleek and classy, and with the expensive price tags that usually accompany their products, we guess that’s the market they’re trying to attract. However with the Beats by Dre headphones starting to gain more popularity among the youth market with its street style and striking colors, Bose has decided to respond in kind with the OE2 and OE2i headphones.
As you can see in the picture above, Bose has kept to their traditional headphone design, but this time offering it up in a rather striking white which we think could appeal to the fashion conscious and the young. Not to mention its white color will go nicely with Apple’s series of Mac computers, with the OE2i featuring an inline remote that will work with certain Mac computers and iOS devices.
Essentially these are upgrades to the OE series of headphones Bose launched back in 2008, with the main difference being the inline remote and its color. The OE2 and OE2i have also been reported to be lighter and slightly smaller than their predecessor. For those interested in getting their hands on either pair of on-ear headphones (as in they rest on your ears, as opposed to cupping them completely), the OE2 will go for $149.95 while the OE2i will cost you $179.95.
Next Story: Samsung considering bringing Bada into US market
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2013-05-08 Bose Unveils AE2w Bluetooth Headphones For $250
- 2009-08-20 Bose QuietComfort 15 noise-canceling headphones
- 2009-10-27 Bose QuietComfort 15 hands-on