Bose is a company known for creating audio products, such as home theatre systems, speaker systems for computers, speaker docks for iOS devices, headphones and earphones, and it looks like Bose will be dipping their toes into yet another Bluetooth headset device with the Series 2.
It comes with multiple ear tips and will feature A2DP streaming, and will also feature a two-microphone configuration that is said to be able to reduce background noise. Bose will also be throwing their AAA (Adaptive Audio Adjustment) technology into the mix, which they claim will allow the headset to adjust its output levels based on the environment, i.e. louder volumes in noisy environments, softer volumes in more tranquil locations.
Unlike its predecessor which was set for right ears only, the Series 2 Bluetooth headset will come in left/right ear versions, and much like the rest of Bose’s products, it does not come cheap either. For those interested in getting their hands on the Bose Series 2 Bluetooth headset, expect to pay $149 for them.RELATED
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- Sony Updates Walkman, Movies And Album Apps
- Follow: bluetooth headset, bose, hands free,
- Seen at: techcrunch