Bose is a company known for creating audio products, such as home theatre systems, speaker systems for computers, speaker docks for iOS devices, headphones and earphones, and it looks like Bose will be dipping their toes into yet another Bluetooth headset device with the Series 2.
It comes with multiple ear tips and will feature A2DP streaming, and will also feature a two-microphone configuration that is said to be able to reduce background noise. Bose will also be throwing their AAA (Adaptive Audio Adjustment) technology into the mix, which they claim will allow the headset to adjust its output levels based on the environment, i.e. louder volumes in noisy environments, softer volumes in more tranquil locations.
Unlike its predecessor which was set for right ears only, the Series 2 Bluetooth headset will come in left/right ear versions, and much like the rest of Bose’s products, it does not come cheap either. For those interested in getting their hands on the Bose Series 2 Bluetooth headset, expect to pay $149 for them.
Next Story: nottv is smartphone only TV channel
- 2014-02-23: Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- 2013-07-30: LG BTS1 Bluetooth Headset
- 2013-06-05: Bose QuietComfort 20 Noise Cancelling Earphones Can Be Yours For $299
- 2013-02-19: Jabra Motion Series Employs Sensor Technology In Headsets
- 2012-03-28: Bose Bluetooth Series 2 headset
- 2011-11-01: Samsung HM7000 Bluetooth headset is now available
- 2010-10-18: Bose Bluetooth Headset comes with high-end price as well