Now isn’t this interesting – there will be another carrier that will be offering the iPhone 4S just in case you are interested in picking one up, but this one will not be headed towards the last of the Big 4 mobile carriers who have yet to offer the iPhone 4S. Yes sir, T-Mobile still lacks the iPhone 4S, whereas regional carrier C Spire Wireless will be on the receiving end. Just in case you’re wondering where this rather obscure sounding carrier comes from, well, they used to be known as Cellular South – does that ring a bell now?
The iPhone 4S will launch over at C Spire Wireless in a few weeks’ time, and if you’re interested to register your interest, head on here. Folks living in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, George or Florida ought to be the only ones interested, considering C Spire Wireless runs on CDMA just like Verizon Wireless and Sprint, and with a mere 875,000 subscribers, I am wondering how fast their network will be in terms of data speeds.
How much longer do you think it will take before T-Mobile will be able to offer the iPhone 4S? Surely many emails have been fired at T-Mobile’s way, referencing such a question.
Next Story: Kobo Vox does the official dance
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-10 Apple iPhone 5 Discontinued, iPhone 4S Now Free On Contract
- 2013-09-08 Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table
- 2013-06-23 Walmart Slashes iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S Prices Permanently
- 2011-11-29 iPhone 4S priced like a boss
- 2011-11-23 iPhone 4S runs into Wi-Fi issues?
- 2011-10-26 iPhone 4S crushes competition in Japan
- 2011-10-19 iPhone 4S could cost same as iPhone 4 - $188
- 2011-10-17 iPhone 4S hits more than four million in weekend sales