Cadence Watch Company seems to be on a roll lately, and their rather limited range of timepieces does not mean they’re short on creativity, but perhaps it is the business direction that the company wants to take to make sure that they remain relevant in the market. Their latest release? The 4:20 Chronograph Watch, offering a subtle yet classy look that places emphasis on 4:20, which is touted by many to be the most special time of the day, marking it with a bright green mark.
Touting a 42mm stainless steel case alongside luminescent hands that are set against a primarily black face, it is also equipped with a black, genuine leather wristband as well as boasts the ability to be water-resistant down to 5ATM. This is a subtle but noticeable improvement over the original 4:20 watch.
This particular timepiece, like the rest of the offerings from Cadence, is not going to come cheap though, considering it retails for $195 when the end of October arrives. Those who are interested to place a pre-order would be able to receive a 40% discount if you’re interested. [Press Release]
Next Story: Sprint does not do unlocked microSIM iPhone 4S
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!