Cadence Watch Company seems to be on a roll lately, and their rather limited range of timepieces does not mean they’re short on creativity, but perhaps it is the business direction that the company wants to take to make sure that they remain relevant in the market. Their latest release? The 4:20 Chronograph Watch, offering a subtle yet classy look that places emphasis on 4:20, which is touted by many to be the most special time of the day, marking it with a bright green mark.
Touting a 42mm stainless steel case alongside luminescent hands that are set against a primarily black face, it is also equipped with a black, genuine leather wristband as well as boasts the ability to be water-resistant down to 5ATM. This is a subtle but noticeable improvement over the original 4:20 watch.
This particular timepiece, like the rest of the offerings from Cadence, is not going to come cheap though, considering it retails for $195 when the end of October arrives. Those who are interested to place a pre-order would be able to receive a 40% discount if you’re interested. [Press Release]
Next Story: Sprint does not do unlocked microSIM iPhone 4S
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2011-11-10: WIMM smart watch runs on Android
- 2011-11-01: Cadence offers Binary Day specials
- 2011-10-27: Double Vision Watch is totally out of this world
- 2011-09-29: Tag Heuer chronograph concept costs a bomb
- 2011-09-21: Cadence Ecomatic Sport Watch