Remember the Canon Pixma Pro-1 printer we reported on yesterday? Well it was originally slated for an early November release, but it looks like there’s a good chance Canon may be missing that date due to the recent bout of floods in Thailand. Due to the main body of the printer being made in Thailand, the floods could cause the printer to be delayed.
The Canon Pixma Pro-1 printer was expected to be launched at the Canon Pro Solutions show that is currently taking place in Islington, London, but it seems like Canon’s schedule has been thrown off track. The company however is anticipating that it will not take long before things are back on schedule, and have stated that they are hoping to have sales units ready for their customers by the end of the year.
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2014-02-28: Canon EOS M2 Will Be Arriving To The US [Updated]
- 2013-07-23: Canon PIXMA All-In-One Printer Range Updated
- 2011-10-26: Canon Pixma Pro-1 unveiled
- 2010-08-17: Canon Announces Its PIXMA MG8120 And MG6120 Wireless Printers
- 2010-08-19: Canon Launches Its SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer