So we heard that the Canon Pixma Pro-1 printer will be delayed due to floods that are currently threatening to bring Bangkok to a standstill, but that does not mean the show has stopped. No sir, a media event in New York City saw Canon announce their latest flagship photo printer, otherwise known as the Pixma Pro-1. Canon claims that this is the first A3+ printer in the world that will carry a dozen 12 separate inks – now how about that?
Surely replenishing this puppy is going to be a headache, as you now have far more cartridges than ever before to keep track of, and what happens when stores in your area run out of a particular kind of color? All that downside might be forgotten when you see the kind of images that are printed, I suppose.
Just what are the colors available? You get Photo and Matte black inks, a trio of grey inks (dark grey, grey, and light grey) as well as half a dozen color inks that comprise of Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow and Red. There is also a Chroma Optimizer thrown into the mix which claims to add richness to blacks and add uniformity to glossiness. Will you pick up the Pixma Pro-1 photo printer when it is sold for $999 a pop?
Next Story: Galaxy Nexus a Verizon exclusive?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!