CloudBeat 2011 — taking place November 30 – December 1 in Redwood City, CA — will be different from existing cloud conferences.
Using a customer-centric approach (rather than vendor-centric), on 12 case studies, where we’ll dissect the most disruptive examples across all layers of the cloud.
These customer case studies will highlight the core components of the cloud revolution: security, collaboration, analytics, mobile usage, increased productivity, and integration.
Ubergizmo readers register here and use promo code “VB_GIZMO” to get 15% off.
The cloud is increasingly governing how companies manage themselves, and it’s giving them more flexibility, speed, and savings. At CloudBeat 2011 you’ll learn the best solutions that are changing the way businesses serve customers, empower employees, and deliver tangible value to investors. Participants include:
- Aaron Levie, Co-Founder & CEO, Box.net
- Javier Soltero, CTO, SaaS & Application Services, VMware
- Lew Moorman, President, Cloud & Chief Strategy Officer, Rackspace
- Andy McLoughlin, Co-Founder & EVP Strategy, Huddle
- Luis Robles, Venture Capitalist, Sequoia Capital
- Larry Augustin, CEO, SugarCRM
- Peter Fenton, General Partner, Benchmark Capital
CloudBeat 2011 will also feature the first ever “Innovation Showdown.” We’re looking for companies with the freshest products or services that leverage the cloud to drive great outcomes for real world organizations. 10 finalists will make the cut, and will have four minutes to showcase their innovative cloud technologies live at CloudBeat 2011. For more info on the Showdown, or to submit your company/product, go here
The event will bring together over 500 executives — from the hottest cloud startups and leading cloud providers to Fortune 500 companies — with a mix of CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, VP’s of Product Development, analysts, investors, press, and more.
Join us for an information-packed two days that will offer actionable lessons and networking opportunities, as we explore revolutionary instances of enterprise adoption of the cloud.
Ubergizmo readers register here and use promo code “VB_GIZMO” to get 15% off.RELATED
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: cloud, conference, tech conference,