If the standard iPhone 4S case doesn’t do it for you due to you unable to find a nice design, or you prefer not adding extra bulk, but whatever your reason, custom-colored Apple products designer, ColorWare, has now added the iPhone 4S to its list of devices. As pictured above, you will be able to add splashes of color to your brand new iPhone 4S including the earbuds that come bundled with your phone.
Based on the design above, we have to admit that it is a pretty nice look, allowing your iPhone 4S to stand out in a good way while maintaining its sleek form factor. Unfortunately if you want to stand out among the crowd, prepare to fork out a pretty sum for that privilege.
If you’d like a brand new iPhone 4S with a custom design, it will cost you $1,500 for the 16GB model and $1,700 for the 64GB model, but if you are willing to mail in your current iPhone 4S, it will only cost you $250, which in all fairness is rather expensive anyway. If you got the spare cash and you’re willing to pay for ColorWare’s designs, head on down to their website for more info.
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-03-18 Lash Is A Light Attachment Concept For Spray Cans
- 2014-03-12 Soundwall Is A Painting That Can Play Music Wirelessly
- 2014-02-06 The Ark Is A Piece Of Tech Artwork
- 2013-12-27 ColorWare Launches Lineup Of Customized Xbox One Consoles
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-10 Apple iPhone 5 Discontinued, iPhone 4S Now Free On Contract
- 2013-09-08 Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table
- 2013-06-23 Walmart Slashes iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S Prices Permanently