With the Samsung Galaxy Nexus/Nexus Prime/Droid Prime not even out the door, let alone seeing an official announcement or acknowledge about the device, and with the Samsung Galaxy S2 arriving in the US not too long ago, there has already been talk about a Samsung Galaxy S III, and it looks like it’s already in the works if the leaked photo above is to be believed.
With the tremendous success Samsung has had with the Galaxy S2, it’s only natural that they would capitalize on that with a successor, the Galaxy S III (assuming that’s what it’s going to be called). Thanks to Phandroid’s tipster, and assuming that the details aren’t fabricated, we now know a little bit more about to expect from Samsung’s next flagship phone.
In what appears to be a hastily snagged photo of an internal slideshow presentation, there is mention of a Samsung Galaxy S III. There is an an accompanying photo but that could be a placeholder for all we know, but based on the specs listed, the alleged Samsung Galaxy S III will be shipped with an 1.8GHz dual-core processor using Samsung’s Exynos 4212 chipset, 2GB of RAM, a 12MP camera and will feature a 4.6” Super AMOLED Plus HD display.
What do you guys think? Is this just a really clever fake/photoshopped image or are we looking at a possible Samsung Galaxy S III’s specs? I guess for now we’ll just have to take this with a grain of salt and wait for more details to surface.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Follow: Android, Exynos, Galaxy S3, leak, Samsung,
- Seen at: phandroid