With the Samsung Galaxy Nexus/Nexus Prime/Droid Prime not even out the door, let alone seeing an official announcement or acknowledge about the device, and with the Samsung Galaxy S2 arriving in the US not too long ago, there has already been talk about a Samsung Galaxy S III, and it looks like it’s already in the works if the leaked photo above is to be believed.
With the tremendous success Samsung has had with the Galaxy S2, it’s only natural that they would capitalize on that with a successor, the Galaxy S III (assuming that’s what it’s going to be called). Thanks to Phandroid’s tipster, and assuming that the details aren’t fabricated, we now know a little bit more about to expect from Samsung’s next flagship phone.
In what appears to be a hastily snagged photo of an internal slideshow presentation, there is mention of a Samsung Galaxy S III. There is an an accompanying photo but that could be a placeholder for all we know, but based on the specs listed, the alleged Samsung Galaxy S III will be shipped with an 1.8GHz dual-core processor using Samsung’s Exynos 4212 chipset, 2GB of RAM, a 12MP camera and will feature a 4.6” Super AMOLED Plus HD display.
What do you guys think? Is this just a really clever fake/photoshopped image or are we looking at a possible Samsung Galaxy S III’s specs? I guess for now we’ll just have to take this with a grain of salt and wait for more details to surface.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2013-03-18 Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-31 Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-17 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15 Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15 Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden