When it comes to video and image leaks of upcoming products these days, it gets pretty hard to tell whether they are actually the work of an employee who had exclusive access, or was it done on purpose to create and drum up hype? We can’t really tell, but we will accept any leak either way – with the latest device to ‘suffer’ from a leak being the Dell Latitude ST tablet. It seems that Dell’s Malaysian site released a promotional video that showcased the Latitude ST tablet, confirming both front and rear cameras, HDMI connectivity, an integrated stylus and an Intel Atom processor to run proceedings from within. Check out the video after the jump if you are not convinced.
Next Story: Shapeshifting mobile camera lens
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-10-06 Dell Peju tablet spotted?
- 2011-07-28 Dell Streak 10 Pro shown off in photograph
- 2011-03-16 Upcoming HP, Dell, HTC, Acer and Toshiba tablets prices and dates leaked