Yesterday we reported on the Samsung Series 7 All-In-One desktop, and it looks like these all-in-one setups are starting to become more popular, as Dell has replaced one of their higher end all-in-one computers with the Inspiron One 2320.
The Inspiron One 2320 will feature a 23” 1080p HD display, and unlike its predecessor, it has seen a change in processor from AMD to an Intel Core i5/i7 processor, depending your configuration. It will allow for up to 8GB of RAM and 2TB of storage and is apparently only 2.67” thin overall.
Depending on your configuration, you will be able to choose from Intel HD graphics to an NVIDIA GeForce GT525M graphics card. It will come bundled with Windows 7 Home Premium. The Dell Inspiron One 2320 starts at $949.99 for the base model and $1399.99 for its most expensive model. Head on down to Dell’s website for more info.
- 2014-04-22 Dell UP3214Q Review (UltraSharp 32 4K Monitor)
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02 Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26 Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23 Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2011-12-02 iBuyPower's Gamer Paladin HS11 is an affordable gaming rig
- 2011-10-28 MSI unveils GT780DX gaming laptop
- 2011-05-18 HP TouchSmart 610 with 2nd generation Intel Core processors available now
- 2010-04-13 Apple Officially Announces The New Core i5 And i7 MacBook Pros
- 2010-04-26 Intel's Mobile Core i3, i5 and i7 Shortages Continue