After a successful New York City launch last July, DevCon5 is coming to Santa Clara, California, December 7-8. DevCon5 is for any developer, designer or web 3.0 enthusiast who wants to understand the capabilities and revenue potential of this revolutionary new language.
Who will be at DevCon5?
Highlighted speakers include Charles Jolley, CEO of Strobe Corporation and David Kaneda, Creative Director at Sencha and co-creator of jQTouch and Sencha Touch. Both speakers will discuss HTML5’s impact on web development. DevCon5 attendees will have an option of attending any of the 20+ sessions within three tracks; HTML5 Graphics, HTML5 Design and HTML5 Development.
Special Ubergizmo Discount
Register NOW and use this link to receive a 20% discount off current registration rates.
- Neil Trevett, President, Khronos Group, NVIDIA
- Ken Russell, Software Engineer, Chrome GPU team, Google, Inc.
- Serge Lachapelle, Google
- Terry Ribb, CMO, Relevens
- Steve Fulton, Developer, 8bit Games
- Jeff Fulton, Developer, 8bit Games
- Lauren Roth, Front end web developer
- Paul Trani, Adobe Developer Evangelist, Adobe
View the entire agenda here and check back often for future additions.
DevCon5 will explore HTML5’s impact on web development, cross platform development, and how developers and designers can use HTML5 to create dynamic web experiences regardless of end user device.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from creative and insightful people that truly understand the capabilities and potential of this revolutionary technology.
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: conference, event, tech conference, technology conference,