Going green has long been the mantra of many a company, and Dexim intends to go fill speed ahead with the AppSpeed iOS-controlled vehicles, where they will debut at Pepcom’s MobileFocus media event. Not only that, over there, the latest additions to dexim’s Visible Green eco-friendly charging line are also on display. The AppSpeed Monster Truck is the first AppSpeed vehicle to come out, where it will play nice with all iPad, iPhone and iPod touch models, where you will be able to control it sans wires from a distance after installing a free app from iTunes.
Not only that, MobileFocus attendees will also have the privilege of gaining an exclusive first peek at the new AppSpeed Race Cars that are tipped to be revealed later in October. The AppSpeed’s traditional touch sensor mode will allow the user to control the vehicle from the Apple devices’ touch screen display, whereas the gravity sensor gets to work by letting one direct the vehicle through the simple act of gyrating their device, thanks to the built-in accelerometer.
There is a working range of up to 50 feet, so don’t wander too far away – or send your device too far off. Seems to be an interesting toy to horse around with, but I don’t think that it would have long term appeal for most folks. [Press Release]
Next Story: Epson WorkForce range multiplies
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad