Got a personal computer that you want to truly show off as your own machine? Sure you can theme it and customize all your icons and wallpaper – you could even modify the casing of the machine by painting it with your favorite colors and sign. But nothing says “you” better than having your name etched onto the case itself.
Well the folks over at Digital Storm have come up with a new engraving service that does just that. Provided you purchase a computer from them, Digital Storm can customize your PC’s case using its LaserMark technology that lets you have text, a logo, or even a picture of yourself or your favorite characters etched onto the side of your case. It looks very impressive and will definitely help your computer stand out from the crowd.
Digital Storm’s LaserMark service will set you back $49 for text and $99 for graphics. Check out a video clip of it in action or find out more at the Digital Storm website:
- 2014-04-08: Navy Engineers To Deploy Laser Weapon Later This Summer
- 2014-02-18: U.S. Navy Set To Deploy First Laser On Ship This Year
- 2014-01-05: HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2014-01-05: HP ProOne 400 AiO Announced
- 2014-01-05: HP 205 AiO Revealed
- 2013-09-10: Laser Capable Of Detecting Bombs
- 2013-07-02: Nike Launches Laser Soccer Field Service In Spain [Video]
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff