Check this unique looking timepiece from Swatch and designer Jeremy Scott – known as the Double Vision Watch, you need not go to the optometrist to check on whether your vision is losing its edge, as this particular timepiece comes with a couple of watch faces. The Double Vision Watch will be full of concentric red and white circles that add to that hypnotic effect without requiring you to indulge in some weed or the like.
There will be the words “X-Ray Vision” that run across the top of the two faces, although don’t be surprised to know that this has nothing to do with X-Ray vision at all, but rather, this is meant to add to the charm.
Next Story: Pioneer Music Tap plays just about any media
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2011-11-10 WIMM smart watch runs on Android
- 2011-11-01 Cadence offers Binary Day specials
- 2011-10-12 Cadence 4:20 Chronograph Watch announced
- 2011-09-29 Tag Heuer chronograph concept costs a bomb
- 2011-09-21 Cadence Ecomatic Sport Watch