Epson is a name that is synonymous with quality printers, and their latest attempt sees an expansion of the WorkForce line, sporting new all-in-one machines that are touted to offer superior performance for smaller businesses and organizations. The Epson WorkForce 435, 545, 645 and 845 are capable of offering performance as well as savings, being touted to boast the world’s fastest print speeds and mobile printing capabilities via Epson Connect – those are Epson’s claims, so don’t take my word for it.
The WorkForce 845 all-in-one will feature one-sided print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 9.3 ISO ppm (color), and is said to have the world’s fastest two-sided print speeds of 7.4 ISO ppm (black) and 5.4 ISO ppm color. Capable of holding up to 500 sheets of paper, it should last you some time before you need to refill the paper trench. A 7.8″ Smart Touch panel is also there for easier configuration and accessibility.
As for the other notable printer out of the four, the WorkForce 645 is said to be the world’s fastest one- and two-sides print speeds in its class with 15 ISO ppm (black) and 7.2 ISO ppm (color) one-sided, and. 7.5 ISO ppm (black) and 4.6 ISO ppm (color) two-sided.
The Epson WorkForce 845 and WorkForce 645 will retail for $199.99 and $149.99, respectively, when they arrive worldwide later this month. Are you looking for a new printer? [Press Release]
Next Story: Eye Slack Haruka rids of eyebags - oh, really?
- 2014-02-10: M-Tracer Device Analyzes Your Golf Swings
- 2014-01-09: Epson Pulsense Line Announced
- 2013-12-09: Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- 2013-01-24: Over 100 Epson Printer Models Now Support Apple AirPrint
- 2013-01-22: Epson 0.48-inch Camera Viewfinder Display Sports 1,024 x 768 Resolution
- 2011-05-26: Samsung printer might make paper jams a thing of the past
- 2011-01-17: Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer for professionals
- 2010-08-04: Epson Artisan 835 and Artisan 725 all-in-one printers
- 2010-08-10: Epson WorkForce 320 and Epson WorkForce 325 all-in-one machines hit the market
- 2010-09-28: HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One printer gets detachable Android tablet