Swim like a fish, or so the saying goes. While even the best of us out there such as Mark Spitz and Michael Phelps are able to leave the rest of the competition in their wake as they take to water, they are but mortals when compared to fish. Still, that doesn’t mean our human spirit is about to give up on improving ourselves, which is why we’ve developed tools since time immemorial to help us out in our everyday tasks. The Finis Positive Drive Fins is said to be able to help one go further and faster with less effort, where they were specially designed for correct propulsion with all swim strokes.
These are specially designed fins that aim to promote a natural inward supination kick style, letting the feet flex naturally while helping to increase leg strength, foot speed and ankle flexibility. Those who are interested will be able to pick it up in different sizes, and depending on the size, it will retail for $21.99 to $27.99.
Boasting an asymmetrical design and an ellipsoidal blade which will generate the right kind of propulsion, not to mention an adjustable heel strap for a more comfortable fit, swimmers are able to achieve a more natural kick cycle. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-17: Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle