Now that the iPhone 4S is finally available for people to get their hands on, Apple has started to air commercials for the phone. As expected, the iPhone 4S ad focuses on its most talked about feature: Siri. For those of you who can’t watch the video, it is a montage of different people talking to their phones. It ends with Siri finally speaking up and responding to a problem the phone’s owner is facing.
Siri is a great feature, but is it really something that people will really use on a daily basis? I think it’s a great piece of technology, but it probably isn’t going to see a lot of use after the first few weeks. Any iPhone 4S users care to chime in with their Siri experiences? Check out the advert for yourself:
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-10: Apple iPhone 5 Discontinued, iPhone 4S Now Free On Contract
- 2013-09-08: Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table
- 2013-06-23: Walmart Slashes iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S Prices Permanently
- 2013-06-20: Apple Sued Over Call Forwarding Patent By Texas Company
- 2011-11-10: The voice behind UK English Siri speaks up
- 2011-11-09: Apple confirms that Siri is not arriving on older iOS devices
- 2011-11-07: Siri for iPhone 4: under review at Apple?
- 2011-10-30: Siri fully-functional on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch
- 2011-10-25: Iris 9000 lets you use Siri from across the room