Are you a huge fan of the Gears of War franchise? I would suppose so, this is only one of the most popular titles on the Xbox platform, and I am quite sure if you fall under the fan category, you would surely have gotten hold of the third version of the game. Well, now that you’ve already had your fair share of Gears of War 3 (but not tired of it yet), here is a bit of good news – this coming December 13th, you will be able to enjoy Microsoft and Epic Games’ latest effort, where the “RAAM’s Shadow” add-on will be the latest campaign experience.
It will feature a bunch of characters who are both new and eerily familiar to the series, offering over 3 hours of solid gameplay with a storyline to back up the reason for an add-on. Basically, it will precede the events of the first “Gears of War,” while introducing half a dozen more multiplayer characters that you’ve never seen before, throwing in the Chocolate Weapon Set and another 250 Gamerscore for good measure. Mark December 13th on your calendars then as that is when “RAAM’s Shadow” will launch.
- 2013-11-30: Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold
- 2013-04-19: Gears Of War: Judgment 'Call To Arms' Map Pack Available On April 23
- 2013-04-02: Gears of War: Judgment Patched
- 2013-03-29: Gears Of War: Judgment Makes First Add-On Available Free For Limited Time
- 2012-01-18: Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising now available
- 2011-11-17: Gears Of War 3 update squashes bugs
- 2011-09-14: Calibur11 to give away Gears of War 3 Cog Armor Suit
- 2011-08-16: Epic to ban Gear of War 3 spoilers
- 2011-07-20: Mad Catz loves Gears of War 3, releases new audio peripherals for Xbox 360