JEHE, a Chinese company, has announced their latest offering, extending their Giada series of nettops through the introduction of the F100 mini PC. For those who use their computers mainly for surfing the web, word processing and playing songs, this is the target market that JEHE is aiming for with the F100, although at this point in time there is no word on how much it will cost.
The Giada F100 will come in two options, allowing the user to choose between either a 1.6GHz single-core Intel Atom N455 CPU, or a dual-core offering with a 1.8GHz Intel Atom N2800, which is based off the 32nm manufacturing process. It will be a fanless design and will allow support up to 4GB of RAM, a 1TB hard drive and will come with four USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and support for 1080p HD video playback.
Other features included would be 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet and a card reader. As we said, pricing and availability is unknown at this point, but for more information you can head on down to its product page.
- 2013-07-18: Intel Reportedly Wants To Bury The Atom Brand
- 2012-08-28: AllWinner A10 ARM-Powered Mini-PC Arrives
- 2012-07-13: Giada i53 is one power packed mini PC not to be trifled with
- 2012-03-29: A-Tech Fabrication HeatSync 1200 Ultra-Slim mini-PC has an iPhone dock
- 2012-01-11: Intel Classmate PCs run on Cedar Trail
- 2011-10-28: Giada F100 is a mini PC with a fanless design
- 2011-10-10: Evolio outs ultra thin U9 notebook
- 2011-09-14: Intel Tablets To Get Wireless Display
- 2011-06-30: SAPPHIRE EDGE-HD2 mini PC is the size of a paperback book
- 2010-12-13: Dual-Core Atom GIADA N20 Nettop Now Available Outside of China