In the same way the cloud changed corporate IT, collaboration tools and mobile web have transformed business. The modern enterprise is no longer an office full of people. It’s a fluid, dynamic space that enables work to be wherever you are.
At Net:Work 2011, we’ll examine the bottom line benefits of the on-demand workforce and the tools that empower it. GigaOM editors will join GigaOM Pro analysts and technology innovators to discuss and debate the business challenges and opportunities presented by this new global culture of work.
Ubergizmo community members save $100 on your Net:Work here.
- David Gutelius, Chief Social Scientist, Jive Software
- Aaron Levie, CEO and Co-Founder, Box
- Brian Murray, Head of Implementation Strategy, Yammer
- Deep Nishar, SVP, Products and User Experience, LinkedIn
- John Underkoffler, Chief Scientist, Oblong Industries
New speakers are being added weekly. See the full line-up here.
Need in-depth analysis on the future of work all year long? Buy a ticket to Net:Work 2011 and add a one-year subscription to GigaOM Pro for only $100 (a savings of $99). You’ll have access to a broad range of analysts and fresh content. Want to try us out first? Sign up for a free trial of GigaOM Pro or attend our upcoming analyst roundtable webinar.
From shared documents to wikis to advanced social media collaboration, we cover it at Net:Work 2011.
Ubergizmo community members save $100 on your Net:Work here.RELATED
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: conference, event, tech conference, technology conference,