It was not too long ago that the Google Docs app for Android was introduced, and needless to say, that app was certainly more than welcome amongst Android users, with many downloads being done since then till today as users enjoy the benefits of accessing, editing and sharing such documents on-the-go.
Well, we’re glad to announce that the team over at Google has introduced a new update to the Google Docs app for Android in order to make it work even more efficiently with tablet devices. When loaded, you will find a totally new design greet your eyes, such as what you see above with a three-panel view so that you are able to navigate through filters and collections, view your document list, and see document details, simultaneously.
Whenever you view the details panel on the right side, there is a thumbnail that allows you to preview a document alongside its details before opening it. The panel itself lets you see who can view or edit any doc. These new features will now come in 46 different languages, and will work on your tablet as long as it runs on Android 3.0+ Honeycomb and above.
Next Story: Nissan LEAF to home charging system at CEATEC
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2012-02-23 Google Docs for Android allow collaborative editing now
- 2012-02-01 Google Docs for Android updated
- 2011-12-02 Androidland: the world's first Android store
- 2011-10-28 Google TV 2.0 update ready to be delivered
- 2011-10-20 Google TV update shown off in screenshots