For fans of Google Offers, we’ve got some good news for you. Google has announced that it will be making some upgrades to the service, which will help users get more deals that they want as opposed to deals that they have no interest in. Starting today, Google Offers users can customize the service to give them deals that are based on their interests and their locations.
No longer will you receive an offer for something that you have no interest in, and deals on the other side of the map from where you stay. These new features will be available in the San Francisco Bay Area first and will gradually be rolled out to new cities in the months to come. Head over to the Google Offers website to setup your account now.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2011-11-18: Motorola shareholders vote in favor of "Googorola" deal
- 2011-10-17: Google Wallet now has featured offers