There is a new Google Reader design that was just introduced by the Internet search giant, where it will also sport a bunch of Google+ features for you to enjoy now. Apart from a new look and feel which is cleaner, faster, and nicer to look at, you can also +1 a feed item. Sounds familiar? Yeah, it is somewhat a replacement for the now famous “Like” button from Facebook, where you also have the option to share it with your circles on Google+ in an attempt to wean you off the reliance of the “Share” and “Share with Note” options on other social networks.
Google+ integration also helps one streamline Reader on the overall basis, where from today onwards, Google intends to make yet another stake in the social networking world with their latest revamp. Have you given Google Reader a go, and do you like what you see? If you do not yet see any updated version of Google Reader on your computer, be patient – it is being rolled out gradually and in stages, but by the end of the day, it should arrive for all users.
Next Story: StarCraft 2 AI looks promising
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Google Search Ranking Boost For Websites With Encryption [Report]
- 2014-04-14: Reporter Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In Public
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2013-06-26: Digg Reader Launches In Beta
- 2013-05-24: Digg Reader Announced To Be Digg's Official Google Reader Replacement
- 2013-04-21: Yahoo Will Discontinue A Few Services Later This Month
- 2013-03-25: Digg Reveals Key Points To Makes Its RSS Reader As Good As Google Reader
- 2013-03-13: Google Reader Shutdown Announcement Prompts Petition