If you’ve been reading this tech blog, I’m pretty sure you would heard of Google Wallet by now but most of you probably have yet to experience using it. After all, it’s only for the Sprint Samsung Nexus S at the moment, which means there aren’t a lot of people with Google Wallets. But if you’re keen on giving it a shot to see what the fuss is all about, Google will be hosting Google Wallet trial runs in states across the country.
From October until December, Google will be travelling to various merchant locations in New York, Chicago, Washington DC, San Francisco and Los Angeles for half-day events to give demonstrations with Google Wallet. In fact you’ll even get $10 towards your purchase when you tap and pay using one of the Samsung Nexus S demo phones. Sounds like a great way to introduce the service to the masses. Check out the full tour schedule over at the source link.
Next Story: Google now lets you block targeted ads
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2012-03-02: Sprint to offer at least 10 Google Wallet devices by the end of 2012
- 2011-09-21: Google Wallet still not available to everyone
- 2011-09-21: Isis will support Android devices despite Google Wallet competition
- 2011-09-19: Google Wallet officially launched
- 2011-05-26: Google Wallet officially announced