Are you a huge fan of Gran Turismo 5 (GT5)? If you’ve answered in the affirmative, you know that you are well loved since developer of the game, Polyphony Digital, has released free updates frequently to introduce improvements to the game, including the online racing mode. Basically, if you are a dedicated “driver” of GT5 vehicles who has expressed your opinion in a strong manner online, chances are Kazunori Yamauchi and his team did study your suggestion, be it on a blog comment or on Twitter, working on valid points of complaint.
The biggest free update is yet to come, although that will happen in the next few weeks. One of the major features that this new update will come would be the ability to use interior views for all cars, with varying levels of visual details depending on the car of your choice. Not only that, you will also be treated to the 2011 season versions of the 11 NASCAR race cars for the first time.
Loading times are also reduced when it comes to loading races, and you will definitely appreciate quicker menu response times. Find the computer to be too tough on you? Simply reduce the opponent’s AI in Arcade Mode and you’re good to go. Are you looking forward to the download already?
Next Story: Waterfield unveils iPhone Wallet and Hint cases
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles